Re: spam

  • Wayong@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      I don't mind art related advertisements, but I wonder if there is a way to either have it just listed in the files under a 'products' category or if the people listing the products can earmark it as 'art product advertisement' if they don't state anything substantial in their emails (so I can choose to delete it). Like on other professional lists (puptcrit or various doll artists lists) I may suggest certain materials, but do it so in the context of the topic & suggest ways it can assist the person in question. I may go in depth ways the materials or books can be develop or enhance that person's learning - and usually it's for the benefit of that individual & I don't profit from providing the info.

      Does that help?

      Wayong