Re: [art_education] From the Art Education List "Nanny"

  • Mary Kate
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 26, 2003
      I don't consider art-related info, books, or websites spam unless they are constantly hounding the list.  I find most of it interesting & informative.  How else are we going to expand our horizons & how else are these people going to let us know about their interests & projects.  I hate to say it but we are a targeted market!  As long as they're not obnoxious about it let them stay.  (They might learn a thing or two)

      -Mary Kate!

      At Saturday 04:04 PM 1/25/2003 -0800, you wrote:
      List members,
      Lately there have been several postings that some
      would consider spam. I have not banned these people
      from the list because they are promoting art related
      materials.

      I would like to get a feel for this from the list
      members. Do the postings that promote art related
      materials belong here?

      Ken Rohrer
      List "nanny"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com