Re: Copyright links - FYI

  • henlaojim
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2004
      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Decker" <JDecker@w...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Art Educators,
      >
      > Not too long ago I posted my recollection of copyright "fair use"
      guidelines
      > for educators in multimedia presentations. I was right - but
      thought I would
      > give you the links that back up what I posted. I meant to check on
      them
      > sooner for you.
      >
      > Nice - concise - easy to follow guidelines
      > http://www.umuc.edu/library/copy.html

      This would appear to not be applicable to freely distributed web
      based imagery when used i the course of AV presentaitions on such
      subjects as art history. Note that all ovf this refernces
      reproductions of works, not the use of works that are otherwise
      freely and publicly distributed, nor does it reference the giving of
      students the links to web pagesthat they might be required to use.