Ceramic Artist to Inspire - Nicole Keiser - middle school and up

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 3:21 PM
      Greetings Arts Educators,

      I can not remember if I shared this great ceramic art with you before.... so
      I am sending her again:
      Nicole Keiser
      http://www.absolutearts.com/nicolekeiser/
      Her work reflects that which is sacred - sort of spiritual in a way....This
      about a special container lesson - or model for monumental art.
      I really enjoyed her work.

      I have many ceramic artists in a folder I can send at your request. There
      just wasn't enough interest to warrant all of the time I was spending on
      monthly features. I have the links regardless.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources