Paul Klee-Art of Egypt lesson on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      After a couple months of dilly-dallying, I have finally finished Jan
      Hillmer's Paul Klee Lesson:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/jan-klee.htm
      I am still plugging away at my to do list.
      This is linked from Elementary Lesson Plans - but it is easily adaptable to
      middle school.
      Jan submitted a couple other interpretations with this. One where the figure
      was in sharper contrast - and one where the figure was much more subtle -
      both were nice too. I am trying to limit the examples now on lessons to
      two - but do send me more as I love looking at them (I treasure all of them
      for while then get them online).

      Enjoy this lesson,

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources