Beautiful Carravaggio exhibit! Online

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Thank you Charlot for posting this to Art Education list!
      www.caravaggio.com
      I had no idea the numbers of painting he created --and so many on the same
      theme. It was very interesting to see the differences in them.

      You need to have the current version of Flash to view this exhibit. Images
      can not be saved to file.

      From Charlot:

      For all those of you who are passionate about Caravaggio - at the moment
      Malta is hosting Caravaggio - La Mostra Impossibile (The Impossible
      Exhibition). They have digitally reproduced all of Caravaggio's known works
      on transparent boards and back lit them. The overall effect is stunning to
      say the least. Check it out on www.caravaggio.com
      Click on La Mostra Impossibile (English version) then enter. I will be sure
      to include him in my Passion Artist page -coming soon to IAD. New artists
      will be featured each month.
      See also:
      http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/caravaggio.html

      Enjoy,