Relief Sculpture - Good project for end of year -middle school

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 9:14 PM
      Dear Art Educators,

      For those of you wanting to get the kids out side- here is a project you
      might want to consider. Shadow Box Mixed Media Collage with Nature and
      Face/Mask:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/face-relief.htm
      This could combine drawing from nature, too.

      This is linked from Middle School lessons - but can be used for high school,
      too. I don't know what Selkie used to frame hers - I used Styrofoam strips
      for a similar project.

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources