Re: Reminder order "Songs in the Key of Art" - 3 CDs

  • gpercy1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Hi All,

      Yes Judy, I'm still "lurking about" on this list-I am working on "Songs in the Key of Art"
      Volume 4 as we speak-I am looking for ideas/requests for subject matter...An interesting
      twist has been added this year...It looks as if I may be teaching Middle School Art this fall
      after 15+ years in elementary school (It usually only takes about 6 years for most people
      to get through elementary---I guess I'm a slow learner) The move is due to the budget
      axe swinging of course...

      Oops, got off track there--Anyway, I may have to come up with some material aimed at
      the middle school crowd...not sure if a 44 year old with an acoustic guitar doing hip-hop
      will fly though. The first couple of tracks include a song about Cezanne, and a song about
      going to a museum...Any suggestions are welcome...

      Less than 30 school days left-but who's counting???

      Thanks,

      Greg Percy
      songsinthekeyofart.com