Coil Basket Lesson - Now online

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 10:15 AM
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Finally! I got the Coil Basket lesson plan in Incredible Art Department -
      with the help of the Yarn Council. Images are all from Sue Stewart:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Sue-baskets.htm
      As long as the Yarn Council doesn't scream it will remain on - I tweaked
      theirs quite a bit. I did ask permission to use their graphic and some of
      their words.

      Links to come on this lesson. I have to check them all to see if they are
      still active.

      This lesson is linked from middle school and high school - be sure you see
      the basket at the bottom with the figure - It is awesome!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources