Your very own Art Room online - on IAD

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Pardon me if this is a repeat - I found it in my drafts folder....

      I am finalizing the criteria for the Art Rooms for Incredible Art
      Department.
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/artroom.html
      I have made a template to make it easier on me --and you. You may submit 8 -
      12 or 16 images. Eight to twelve will go on one page - 16 will have two
      pages. Each month you can send me new images to showcase so your Art Room
      stays fresh and invites new visitors. See sample template:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/artroom2.htm
      Your Art Room will stay online until you get your own site online - and then
      it will remain until I get a new one to replace it.

      As an additional option - you may send in your own clown image - maybe make
      it a contest (a simple homework assignment)? Keep it very simple. Any kind
      of Jpeg will do. I will sharpen it so it looks closer to the others. Bold
      colors will work best (like markers). There is even a site where you can
      design a clown and print them off. I have the link on my Art for Kids page.
      Ken Rohrer started the clowns - but we can switch it The Many Faces of Art -
      Click a Face if you prefer not send a clown - OR I can find another clown
      online to use (there are LOTS out there)

      You may also come up with your own slogan to put in the title - or a
      favorite quote (keep it simple - to one line). See Bunki Kramer's student
      quotes for ideas:
      http://www.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/newKramer/quotes.htm

      Remember it is your responsibility to get the permission slips signed...Keep
      them simple. I have three samples:
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/publish.htm
      Let's just cover the bases on this. You can use this to help teach students
      copyright law.

      And one final note...Yes.... I would like just one lesson plan for all of my
      work that I do for you and your students - but that can come later. You do
      not have to submit it with the work.

      Regards,

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources