Great Fun! Modern Art Interactive sites MoMA

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 2:29 PM
      Dear Art Educators,

      Sergio sent me these new MoMA interactive sites.

      Here is a great interactive site from the the Modern of Museum of Art in
      Queens: Destination Modern Art (for ages 5 to 8)
      http://www.moma.org/destination/
      Activities are all designed for elementary - but you will have fun doing
      some of them too. After you tour the museum examples -
      travel on to P.S. 1 (a former school converted to a modern art gallery).

      Students can get a taste of some artists you will explore in more detail
      throughout the year. MoMA has some of our favorites (and even has Jeryl's
      foil peole lesson! Like minds I guess).

      Red Studio designed for teenagers:
      http://redstudio.moma.org/ Developed by MoMA in collaboration with high
      school students, Red Studio features Good Guys Wear Black, an interview with
      artist/architect Vito Acconci, and youDESIGN, a design contest for teens

      These are both linked on myJust for Kids page and on the USA Museum page.

      Enjoy!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources