NYC only - Call for Artists - Big Apples on Parade

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Dear New York City Artists/Art Teachers,

      I received this from Marcia Yerman and promised to forward to you.

      Call To Artists: Public Art Project. Deadline May 15, 2004. The Big Apple
      Fest. Artists are being asked to submit designs for a public art exhibit
      that will be featured throughout NYC from August 15th- October 15th.
      At the end of the installation, there will be an auction at Sotheby's to
      benefit NYC charities.

      Participating sponsors include Verizon, CNN, Saatchi & Saatchi, and MTV.
      Artists may choose between a clear plexiglas apple or an opaque fiberglas
      apple. The apples are 44" in diameter.

      Please go to http://www.bigapplefest.org/_artists/getinvolved_apples.htm for
      details.

      PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO BE NYC BASED, BECAUSE IF
      CHOSEN THEY NEED TO WORK AT A STUDIO IN MANHATTAN.

      Contact Marcia Yerman if you have questions mgyerman@...

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources