Typography Tutorials - new link

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      John Magnik just notified me that his Typography Tutorial links have been
      changed:
      http://www.typography-1st.com/typo/txt-lay.htm
      These are good for you to brush up on when doing a graphic design unit -
      magazine add - advertising unit.

      Maybe if I had my computer back in the 80s I wouldn't have needed to learn
      all of those proof reading marks (grin)? I was NOT a good typist at
      all...but did memorize the little symbols pretty easily. John is working to
      get the images on the PowerPoints - but the other links are all good. (see
      his little note about the PPts - they don' look much better in explorer
      right now).

      I write "peppy" because I was in advertising for six years -- I had to make
      ordinary towels and sheets sound like you just had to have them
      (smile)....not to mention all of the style show dribble....So now you know
      my excuse. Glad none of you complain about my writing style....now don't
      start "bashing" me now (smile).

      Cheers!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources