Watercolor - Colored Pencil Tutorial - Some GREAT fantasy art

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      Survey respondents wanted tutorial sites....Here is one I came across today.
      http://www.kyoht.com/howto.html See if it fits your needs - from a fantasy
      web site.
      Heather "Kyoht" Baeder / Heather Kyoht Luterman
      http://www.kyoht.com/
      There are some very interesting works on the site - however I can not link
      it (you will find why if you look at every image on the site). She does give
      permission on the site for you to use them with students. So I would advise
      a PowerPoint of ones you like -- then send a short note to thank the artist.
      Maybe use her work in combination with that surreal photo site posted a
      short time ago. Kids will like both of them.

      This portrait site also has a colored pencil tutorial.
      http://www.portrait-artist.org/color/colored-pencil-tutorial.html

      Enjoy,

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources