Art question

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2003
      I am in the process of completing a mystery board game. I am looking for a
      solution that I have papers numbered 1 to 10, the person places their finger
      on the blank paper and began to rub (touch) the paper that then reveals a
      number from 1 to 10, it is to see who did it (that�s the mystery part).

      My question is what kind of spray or other method of approach can I buy or
      use to spray the paper, I want the paper after I spray it to remain blank
      (clear), until I touch or rub the paper to reveal the number for the Mystery
      Game to work.

      Thank you for taking the time to answer my question,

      Roy Demuth

      Check out the new EudoraMail at
      http://www.eudoramail.com
    • Mcarsart@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2003
        Ken,
        Just looking through the AEAI membership list, and don't see your name on the
        list. Are you in an administrative position now, seems like you were near
        Indy someplace. Or, are you in the art room? I know you used to be quite
        active, but haven't seen you around.
        Marcia Carson
      • jaco_l@worldonline.co.za
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
          I was in the art room.
          Right now I'm working allot of overtime and only find time to read the emails...
          But never truly had the time to answer or reply to quistions.

          Have a nice day
          thanks
          Jaco

          > Ken,
          > Just looking through the AEAI membership list, and don't see your name on the
          > list. Are you in an administrative position now, seems like you were near
          > Indy someplace. Or, are you in the art room? I know you used to be quite
          > active, but haven't seen you around.
          > Marcia Carson

          This message was sent using World Mail.
          http://www.worldonline.co.za