Jr./Sr. High Art teacher - Indiana

  • kenroar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2014
      This message was forwarded to me for quick posting. Apply quickly.

      Jr./Sr. High Art teacher

      Waldron Jr/Sr High is in Shelby County minutes from I-74.  We are a 6-12 building with appx 350 students. Courses include 6, 7/8, Intro 2D/Advanced, Intro 3D/Advanced, Drawing, Painting.  I don't have the master schedule with me, but Art History was also offered last year.

      As a former art teacher for 14 years, I can't let this program fail for our kids.

      My email is amccabe@... and it is the best way to reach me this weekend and next week.

      Thank you,
      Amy