Oklahoma Middle School Art teacher needed

  • Tina Vercelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2014
      Ardmore City Schools is looking for a middle school art teacher for the 2014-15 school year. This is a position I have held for 6 years. I have been promoted to the school counselor position and will be willing to mentor the person who fills the art position. Applications can be found at www.ardmoreschools.org and sent to:
      Missy Storm
      Asst Superintendent of Human Resources and Personnel
      PO Box 1709
      Ardmore, OK 73401
      Fax: 580-226-7652
      School starts Aug 20th so if you are interested get that app turned in ASAP!

    • Myra Hunter