art apprentice to help with set up/clean up

  • trish ackerman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2014
      I am being given more classes  next year so Im trying to get some help from 6th graders. I thought of the Idea to have several students be art apprentice for the semester. they come in twice a week after school for half hour to help with set up/ clean up for the next day.
      Has anyone tried this and what enticements/rewards did you use?

      --
      Trisha Ackerman
      Middle school Educator

    • kenroar