Art educator wanted

  • kenroar
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2014
      Art educator wanted

      I am looking for person(s), who would do all communications, and be familiar with the field of art education in the United States. I'd be happy to pay good commissions for that and it will be nice amount. This person may also be an energetic high school or college student or others who enjoy making connections with people who work office-hours and understand their mentality. The job involves networking with employees at state departments of education to get our books on the approved lists for textbook adoptions.

      Contact: Nadia Russ
      artteacherart@...
    • linda.illumanardi
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2014
        Dear Nadia, I have been teaching 20+ years grades k-adult and am familiar with the National Standards. I have taught in public, charter and prestigious private schools. I have some experience in administration. Please send me more information. I am looking for part-time work to combine with my ongoing studio work. Linda.illumanardi@... Sincerely Linda illumanardi
      • kenroar
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 7, 2014
          Linda,
          You have to apply by e-mailing Nadia at artteacherart@.... I just post the openings. I don't have the openings myself.
          Ken
        • jeanette_10
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 8, 2014
            are you seeking a teacher to teach or add to your knowledge base of teaching art. I can do BOTH.
            Please contact me back with more information on this position.
            Thank you!
            Creatively Yours,
            Jeanette Locher
          • kenroar
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2014
              Jeanette,
              You need to contact the person who posted the position. They aren't going to read your response here unless they are a member of the group. The contact information is in every post.
              Ken
            • Linda Illumanardi
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9, 2014
                Thanks so much, Ken! I didn't realize I was emailing you directly. Lots of changes and so many links!
                Linda

                Sent from my iPhone