Summer in China: 2014
- Teach/Tour China: Summer 2014
International Partnerships in Education (IPIE.US) is pleased to announce its 2014 Summer Teaching Program in China. The program offers educators, and student education majors, the rare opportunity to spend the summer in China enhancing the conversational English skills of Chinese elementary, middle, and high school students. This unique escorted experience consists of a 25–day teaching program and a 3-day cultural tour of Beijing, China.
The Summer Teaching Program in China is an approved project of the Guangdong Educational Bureau. International Partnerships in Education (Pennsylvania, USA) and Guangdong University of Foreign Studies (Guangdong, China) are the respective facilitating organizations for this program.
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
* Escorted program
* Round-trip international air transportation USA - China (Los Angeles gateway)
* All program air and tour transportation within China
* Program orientation
* All program lodging, 3-star hotel or better, in China (double occupancy)
* All meals (except on-your-own days)
* Cultural tour of Guangzhou, China (1-day)
* Cultural tour of Beijing, China (3-days)
* On-campus support
* English speaking tour guides
* Stipend (reimbursement of actual economy international air-fare up to $1,500 at group rate)
Participants will utilize their teaching expertise and experience to:
* Enhance the conversational English skills of Chinese students
(Delegate seats filled as qualified applications are received)
Additional information is available on the IPIE.US website at http://www.ipie.us
We hope that you will consider joining us in 2014!
John Evans McBride, President
International Partnerships in Education