Art Teacher t-shirt

  • Sue Stevens
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 13, 2013
      Hi,
      Hopefully I'm not sharing something I shouldn't on this list....if I am - sorry!!  I just thought I would share this t-shirt I designed....thought other art teachers would like to see it :)  It's in my friend's etsy store.  It's called piCATsso....  there is also a PIGcasso one!
      Hopefully everyone is having a great start to the school year!

      http://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/161388918/picasso-cat-t-shirt-original-design?ref=shop_home_active
    • bergiemoore
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 2013

        Yahoo has dropped the ball,screwed the pooch and pissed on their own parade to name just a few of the nicer euphemism that have erupted since it "upgraded"  its group.  If there were some for-pay rival I would think their was intention in how bad these changes were made, but I just can't think of a good reason. Thanks for helping us get our art news :)

        Brandy

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, <art_education@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I approved a message some time ago and it hasn't appeared on this list yet. I am hearing similar complaints from other groups. From now on if messages that are approved don't appear within the hour, I'll post them myself. Here is the message:

        FROM: artsycat@...
        DATE: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:04:58 -0700 (PDT)
        SUBJECT: Art Teacher t-shirt

        Hi, Hopefully I'm not sharing something I shouldn't on this
        list....if I am - sorry!! I just thought I would share this
        t-shirt I designed....thought other art teachers would like
        to see it :) It's in my friend's etsy store. It's called
        piCATsso.... there is also a PIGcasso one! Hopefully
        everyone is having a great start to the school year!

        http://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/161388918/picasso-cat-t-shirt-original-design?ref=shop_home_active
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 15, 2013
          So it looks like the message below I approved over 24 hours earlier, finally appeared in the groups. I am trying to get back-ups of this group from a techie friend of mine. He has been partially successful thus far. If things get any worse, I'll move the group to a new location and then post the group archive so it can still be searched and still accessible to members. As badly as Yahoo has screwed up, I don't see their groups lasting much longer.

          Ken

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Sue Stevens <artsycat@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > Hopefully I'm not sharing something I shouldn't on this list....if I am - sorry!!  I just thought I would share this t-shirt I designed....thought other art teachers would like to see it :)  It's in my friend's etsy store.  It's called piCATsso....  there is also a PIGcasso one!
          > Hopefully everyone is having a great start to the school year!
          >
          > http://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/161388918/picasso-cat-t-shirt-original-design?ref=shop_home_active

        • Katherine Abrams
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2013
            Dear PiCATsso designer!
            Please give us the name of your friend's Etsy store. I can't get there with the link, but I can look it up if I have the name. Thanks for sharing!

            Kathie Abrams
          • numinousart4life