RE: List member art websites

  • numinousart4life
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 29, 2013

      Mr. Graham - just wanted to say I love the 5th grade hands projects - :)  ~Yvette

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, <boomerang_g@...> wrote:

      http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

      I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

      Steven Graham
      Kane Elementary School
      Bartlesville OK

      On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

      thanks,yes
      www.kierendutcher.com

      > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
      >
      > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
      >
      > Ken Rohrer
      > Incredible Art Department

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 18, 2013
        I was beginning to add all the member listgroup websites and see this has a link but no name to go with it. Because I am linking websites with names, I can't add this one without a name.

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "bszechy" <bszechy@...> wrote:

        > International Artist Residencies in Budapest 2014The HMC based in Dallas, TX and Budapest, Hungary - is an artist run, non-profit, multi-disciplinary arts organization.
        > http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id97.html
        >
        > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <kenroar@> wrote:
        > >
        > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
        > >
        > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
        > >
        > > Ken Rohrer
        > > Incredible Art Department

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 19, 2013