Re: List member art websites

  • puttly4
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
      dputnamart.com artist website
      http://www.artsonia.com/schools/school.asp?id=117514 school website

      Thanks Ken

      Deb Putnam

      > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
      >
      > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
      >
      > Ken Rohrer
      > Incredible Art Department

    • Beth Bachuss
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
        I haven't updated over the summer, but it is on my to-do-list:  http://teachingartinalabama.blogspot.com

        Thanks!
        Beth

        --------------------------
        I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.  ~ Pablo Picasso

        Beth Bachuss
        AP Art History, Art I, Art II,
        Ceramics, Animation
        Austin High School
        Decatur, AL
      • kierendutcher
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
          thanks,yes
          www.kierendutcher.com

          > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
          >
          > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
          >
          > Ken Rohrer
          > Incredible Art Department

        • Steven Graham
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
            http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

            I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

            Steven Graham
            Kane Elementary School
            Bartlesville OK

            On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

            thanks,yes
            www.kierendutcher.com

            > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
            >
            > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
            >
            > Ken Rohrer
            > Incredible Art Department

          • numinousart4life
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 29, 2013

              Mr. Graham - just wanted to say I love the 5th grade hands projects - :)  ~Yvette

              --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, <boomerang_g@...> wrote:

              http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

              I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

              Steven Graham
              Kane Elementary School
              Bartlesville OK

              On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

              thanks,yes
              www.kierendutcher.com

              > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
              >
              > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
              >
              > Ken Rohrer
              > Incredible Art Department

            • Ken
              Message 6 of 28 , Oct 18, 2013
                I was beginning to add all the member listgroup websites and see this has a link but no name to go with it. Because I am linking websites with names, I can't add this one without a name.

                Ken

                --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "bszechy" <bszechy@...> wrote:

                > International Artist Residencies in Budapest 2014The HMC based in Dallas, TX and Budapest, Hungary - is an artist run, non-profit, multi-disciplinary arts organization.
                > http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id97.html
                >
                > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <kenroar@> wrote:
                > >
                > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                > >
                > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                > >
                > > Ken Rohrer
                > > Incredible Art Department

              • Ken
                Message 7 of 28 , Oct 19, 2013