Re: List member art websites

  • maymaysherina
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
      artworksgalore@... or
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/artworksgalore/
      please PM me if you want to be a member
      Thanks!
    • kamla ravikumar
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
        I have been teaching Art & Craft to women & children in my studio.
        The link to my website is http://www.kamlaravikumar.com/

        Kamla
        Chennai,India.
      • puttly4
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
          dputnamart.com artist website
          http://www.artsonia.com/schools/school.asp?id=117514 school website

          Thanks Ken

          Deb Putnam

          > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
          >
          > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
          >
          > Ken Rohrer
          > Incredible Art Department

        • Beth Bachuss
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
            I haven't updated over the summer, but it is on my to-do-list:  http://teachingartinalabama.blogspot.com

            Thanks!
            Beth

            --------------------------
            I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.  ~ Pablo Picasso

            Beth Bachuss
            AP Art History, Art I, Art II,
            Ceramics, Animation
            Austin High School
            Decatur, AL
          • kierendutcher
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
              thanks,yes
              www.kierendutcher.com

              > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
              >
              > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
              >
              > Ken Rohrer
              > Incredible Art Department

            • Steven Graham
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
                http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

                I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

                Steven Graham
                Kane Elementary School
                Bartlesville OK

                On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

                thanks,yes
                www.kierendutcher.com

                > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                >
                > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                >
                > Ken Rohrer
                > Incredible Art Department

              • numinousart4life
                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 29, 2013

                  Mr. Graham - just wanted to say I love the 5th grade hands projects - :)  ~Yvette

                  --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, <boomerang_g@...> wrote:

                  http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

                  I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

                  Steven Graham
                  Kane Elementary School
                  Bartlesville OK

                  On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

                  thanks,yes
                  www.kierendutcher.com

                  > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                  >
                  > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                  >
                  > Ken Rohrer
                  > Incredible Art Department

                • Ken
                  Message 8 of 28 , Oct 18, 2013
                    I was beginning to add all the member listgroup websites and see this has a link but no name to go with it. Because I am linking websites with names, I can't add this one without a name.

                    Ken

                    --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "bszechy" <bszechy@...> wrote:

                    > International Artist Residencies in Budapest 2014The HMC based in Dallas, TX and Budapest, Hungary - is an artist run, non-profit, multi-disciplinary arts organization.
                    > http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id97.html
                    >
                    > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <kenroar@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                    > >
                    > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                    > >
                    > > Ken Rohrer
                    > > Incredible Art Department

                  • Ken
                    Message 9 of 28 , Oct 19, 2013