Re: List member art websites

  • Connie
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
    • Larry Seiler
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
        http://larry-seiler.fineartamerica.com/
        artist's website- http://larryseiler.com
        my art blog- http://larryseiler.blogspot.com

        my sites, thanks...

        Larry Seiler
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
          Brenda,

          I'm working on that section right now so I'll update it in the coming week. Thanks for letting me know. Do you have a web page?

          Ken

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, brenda robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:

          > I have changed jobs and am now teaching High school at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano TX if you have time to update mine :)
          > Brenda robson's art room
          > Thanks Ken!
          >

          > On Aug 20, 2013, at 3:24 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:
          >
          > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
          > >
          > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
          > >
          > > Ken Rohrer
          > > Incredible Art Department

        • brenda robson
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
            thanks Ken!

            On Aug 21, 2013, at 4:44 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:

            Brenda,

            I'm working on that section right now so I'll update it in the coming week. Thanks for letting me know. Do you have a web page?

            Ken

            --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, brenda robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:

            > I have changed jobs and am now teaching High school at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano TX if you have time to update mine :)
            > Brenda robson's art room
            > Thanks Ken!
            >

            > On Aug 20, 2013, at 3:24 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:
            >
            > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
            > >
            > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
            > >
            > > Ken Rohrer
            > > Incredible Art Department

          • maymaysherina
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
              artworksgalore@... or
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/artworksgalore/
              please PM me if you want to be a member
              Thanks!
            • kamla ravikumar
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
                I have been teaching Art & Craft to women & children in my studio.
                The link to my website is http://www.kamlaravikumar.com/

                Kamla
                Chennai,India.
              • puttly4
                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
                  dputnamart.com artist website
                  http://www.artsonia.com/schools/school.asp?id=117514 school website

                  Thanks Ken

                  Deb Putnam

                  > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                  >
                  > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                  >
                  > Ken Rohrer
                  > Incredible Art Department

                • Beth Bachuss
                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
                    I haven't updated over the summer, but it is on my to-do-list:  http://teachingartinalabama.blogspot.com

                    Thanks!
                    Beth

                    --------------------------
                    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.  ~ Pablo Picasso

                    Beth Bachuss
                    AP Art History, Art I, Art II,
                    Ceramics, Animation
                    Austin High School
                    Decatur, AL
                  • kierendutcher
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
                      thanks,yes
                      www.kierendutcher.com

                      > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                      >
                      > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                      >
                      > Ken Rohrer
                      > Incredible Art Department

                    • Steven Graham
                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
                        http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

                        I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

                        Steven Graham
                        Kane Elementary School
                        Bartlesville OK

                        On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

                        thanks,yes
                        www.kierendutcher.com

                        > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                        >
                        > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                        >
                        > Ken Rohrer
                        > Incredible Art Department

                      • numinousart4life
                        Message 11 of 28 , Aug 29, 2013

                          Mr. Graham - just wanted to say I love the 5th grade hands projects - :)  ~Yvette

                          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, <boomerang_g@...> wrote:

                          http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

                          I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

                          Steven Graham
                          Kane Elementary School
                          Bartlesville OK

                          On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

                          thanks,yes
                          www.kierendutcher.com

                          > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                          >
                          > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                          >
                          > Ken Rohrer
                          > Incredible Art Department

                        • Ken
                          Message 12 of 28 , Oct 18, 2013
                            I was beginning to add all the member listgroup websites and see this has a link but no name to go with it. Because I am linking websites with names, I can't add this one without a name.

                            Ken

                            --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "bszechy" <bszechy@...> wrote:

                            > International Artist Residencies in Budapest 2014The HMC based in Dallas, TX and Budapest, Hungary - is an artist run, non-profit, multi-disciplinary arts organization.
                            > http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id97.html
                            >
                            > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <kenroar@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                            > >
                            > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                            > >
                            > > Ken Rohrer
                            > > Incredible Art Department

                          • Ken
                            Message 13 of 28 , Oct 19, 2013