Re: [art_education] List member art websites

  • brenda robson
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
      I have changed jobs and am now teaching High school at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano TX if you have time to update mine :)
      Brenda robson's art room
      Thanks Ken!

      On Aug 20, 2013, at 3:24 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:

      A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html

      Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.

      Ken Rohrer
      Incredible Art Department

    • JL
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
        my new web site is actually a facebook page! see the link below- this is where I have my paintings, digital photography and also my NEW jewelry line called "Lake MI~ unsalted"!
        enjoy and feel free to pass the link around, I could use the business!!

        Jeanette Locher

      • Connie
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
        • Larry Seiler
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
            http://larry-seiler.fineartamerica.com/
            artist's website- http://larryseiler.com
            my art blog- http://larryseiler.blogspot.com

            my sites, thanks...

            Larry Seiler
          • Ken
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
              Brenda,

              I'm working on that section right now so I'll update it in the coming week. Thanks for letting me know. Do you have a web page?

              Ken

              --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, brenda robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:

              > I have changed jobs and am now teaching High school at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano TX if you have time to update mine :)
              > Brenda robson's art room
              > Thanks Ken!
              >

              > On Aug 20, 2013, at 3:24 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:
              >
              > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
              > >
              > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
              > >
              > > Ken Rohrer
              > > Incredible Art Department

            • brenda robson
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
                thanks Ken!

                On Aug 21, 2013, at 4:44 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:

                Brenda,

                I'm working on that section right now so I'll update it in the coming week. Thanks for letting me know. Do you have a web page?

                Ken

                --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, brenda robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:

                > I have changed jobs and am now teaching High school at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano TX if you have time to update mine :)
                > Brenda robson's art room
                > Thanks Ken!
                >

                > On Aug 20, 2013, at 3:24 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:
                >
                > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                > >
                > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                > >
                > > Ken Rohrer
                > > Incredible Art Department

              • maymaysherina
                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
                  artworksgalore@... or
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/artworksgalore/
                  please PM me if you want to be a member
                  Thanks!
                • kamla ravikumar
                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
                    I have been teaching Art & Craft to women & children in my studio.
                    The link to my website is http://www.kamlaravikumar.com/

                    Kamla
                    Chennai,India.
                  • puttly4
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
                      dputnamart.com artist website
                      http://www.artsonia.com/schools/school.asp?id=117514 school website

                      Thanks Ken

                      Deb Putnam

                      > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                      >
                      > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                      >
                      > Ken Rohrer
                      > Incredible Art Department

                    • Beth Bachuss
                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
                        I haven't updated over the summer, but it is on my to-do-list:  http://teachingartinalabama.blogspot.com

                        Thanks!
                        Beth

                        --------------------------
                        I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.  ~ Pablo Picasso

                        Beth Bachuss
                        AP Art History, Art I, Art II,
                        Ceramics, Animation
                        Austin High School
                        Decatur, AL
                      • kierendutcher
                        Message 11 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
                          thanks,yes
                          www.kierendutcher.com

                          > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                          >
                          > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                          >
                          > Ken Rohrer
                          > Incredible Art Department

                        • Steven Graham
                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
                            http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

                            I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

                            Steven Graham
                            Kane Elementary School
                            Bartlesville OK

                            On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

                            thanks,yes
                            www.kierendutcher.com

                            > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                            >
                            > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                            >
                            > Ken Rohrer
                            > Incredible Art Department

                          • numinousart4life
                            Message 13 of 28 , Aug 29, 2013

                              Mr. Graham - just wanted to say I love the 5th grade hands projects - :)  ~Yvette

                              --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, <boomerang_g@...> wrote:

                              http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

                              I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

                              Steven Graham
                              Kane Elementary School
                              Bartlesville OK

                              On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

                              thanks,yes
                              www.kierendutcher.com

                              > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                              >
                              > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                              >
                              > Ken Rohrer
                              > Incredible Art Department

                            • Ken
                              Message 14 of 28 , Oct 18, 2013
                                I was beginning to add all the member listgroup websites and see this has a link but no name to go with it. Because I am linking websites with names, I can't add this one without a name.

                                Ken

                                --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "bszechy" <bszechy@...> wrote:

                                > International Artist Residencies in Budapest 2014The HMC based in Dallas, TX and Budapest, Hungary - is an artist run, non-profit, multi-disciplinary arts organization.
                                > http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id97.html
                                >
                                > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <kenroar@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                                > >
                                > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                                > >
                                > > Ken Rohrer
                                > > Incredible Art Department

                              • Ken
                                Message 15 of 28 , Oct 19, 2013