Core Standards-lesson plans

  • Jennifer Barthmus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 8:19 AM
      Does anyone know where I can find the lesson plans according to the Common Core Standards for Art? We used to have them when I was teaching 6 years ago for Florida, Sunshine Standards online.
      Thanks much!
      Jennifer
    • Diane Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6 8:41 AM
        as far as the new standards go, they are collecting lesson plans for this right now on NAEA, and they will post them when they are done. But i think they just started this within the last few weeks