Fall Lesson Planning Awaits You! (Including Art Lesson Planning Ideas)

  • HS1977
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2013
      New Fall Lesson Planning Awaits You...

      As we approach the autumn months, it’s time to review what’s new and relevant for
      the autumn months on the AMC Montessori blog. Because of the art related lesson planning included, I decided to post a message to this list.

      Please visit
      https://montessori21stcentury.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/accentuating-autumn-with-some-fresh-lesson-planning-ideas/

      or

      http://montessori21stcentury.wordpress.com
      to access the following links for free lesson planning information:

      Fall 2013 New Lesson Plans

      Free Fall Art Lessons

      Fun Filled Fall PreK High School Lesson Plans

      Around the World in Food and Culture

      Refocusing on Reading and Writing

      Time to Tune Up on Math

      Starting the School Year Right Back-to-School Ideas for the Montessori School
      and Home Classrooms

      A Bilingual Spanish/English Unit Study About Plants

      Find a Harvest of Information Part I

      Find a Harvest of Information Part II
      All of the above are available by visiting https://montessori21stcentury.wordpress.com/2013/08/02/accentuating-autumn-with-some-fresh-lesson-planning-ideas/

      Finally, the AMC Montessori Fall Hands-On Lesson Planning newsletter is available *free* by visiting the amonco.org website. Just point your browser to http://www.amonco.org/montessori_fall_handson.html

      Visit American Montessori Consulting for year round lesson planning.
      http://www.amonco.org
      American Montessori Consulting
      Celebrating 25 Years of Serving School and Home Educators

      P.S. Do you have some art education related news that you think would be of interest to our readers? If so, send an e-mail to me at amonco@...