Art Story - movie in the making my veteran Disney animators

  • mariannaD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2013
      Did I read about the movie in his group?
      Anyway, I did some further research on the idea and found a website called Kickstarter that is promoting the movie. I did a review article on it to share. There is a way to get teacher supplements for the art history in the movie at the website mentioned in my article.

      http://www.examiner.com/article/animation-classic-the-making.