Re: iPads

  • TriciaF
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2013
      Hi Christy,

      I have a page on my website dedicated to the lessons I created for teaching art on ipads to my K-5 students:
      http://drydenart.weebly.com/creating-on-ipads.html

      Tricia Fuglestad
      Dryden Elementary K-5art
      Arlington Heights, IL
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
        This link might also help. I follow them on Twitter.

        http://www.ipadartroom.com/

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "christy" <christyvk@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone!
        > I'd love to hear about lessons using an iPad as an instructional tool as well as different apps that could be used for a lesson with a class set of iPads. I'm a high school teacher and was given an iPad at the end of the school year to develop plans for the up coming year.
        >
        > Thanks so much!
        >
        > Christy

      • mariannaD
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2013
          Thanks for sharing! I'm thinking of writing a grant for iPads for my classroom. You ideas are great starters for me.