iPads

  • christy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hello everyone!
      I'd love to hear about lessons using an iPad as an instructional tool as well as different apps that could be used for a lesson with a class set of iPads. I'm a high school teacher and was given an iPad at the end of the school year to develop plans for the up coming year.

      Thanks so much!

      Christy
    • TriciaF
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2013
        Hi Christy,

        I have a page on my website dedicated to the lessons I created for teaching art on ipads to my K-5 students:
        http://drydenart.weebly.com/creating-on-ipads.html

        Tricia Fuglestad
        Dryden Elementary K-5art
        Arlington Heights, IL
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2 2:38 AM
          This link might also help. I follow them on Twitter.

          http://www.ipadartroom.com/

          Ken

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "christy" <christyvk@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone!
          > I'd love to hear about lessons using an iPad as an instructional tool as well as different apps that could be used for a lesson with a class set of iPads. I'm a high school teacher and was given an iPad at the end of the school year to develop plans for the up coming year.
          >
          > Thanks so much!
          >
          > Christy

        • mariannaD
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3 1:17 PM
            Thanks for sharing! I'm thinking of writing a grant for iPads for my classroom. You ideas are great starters for me.