Going to start full Tabs this year

  • mariannaD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23 5:42 AM
      Hi all,
      I have been adding Tabs throughout the year for different classes for several years now. I just haven't been able to let go completely to old ways. I think it was a supply worry, would they waste what I have? At times, yes it was. I did full 5th and 7th/8th last year. But need to organize it better.

      This year I will start with kindergarten and go up. I've lost 7/8 and gained k-1 this year making me k-6. I'm excited but nervous.

      The earlier post on the app for pottery was from me. I was just sharing a neat find and an alternative to wheel work for tech. I have started writing for Examiner.com this summer. I am the Peoria Arts Education examiner. Hope it's okay to share some of the relevant articles with you all. Some will not apply to this group.

      As I learn more about Tabs, I plan to incorporate info and experience not articles as well. Thanks everyone!