Re: Review on a pottery app to use in the classroom

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
      I just checked the link and it goes to a online newspaper article. It is simply a review of a pottery application. Am I missing something?

      Ken

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, MJ Smith <smth_mj@...> wrote:

      > This link is spam... Do not open!
      >
      > Jennifer
      >
      > "It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something."
      > Leo Buscalia

    • mariannaD
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013
        It's not spam! I'm sharing it because I thought it was a neat find and wanted to share it with co teachers. I wrote the article. As artists, I thought maybe others would be interested in an art app we can enjoy along with our students.