Review on a pottery app to use in the classroom

  • mariannaD
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2013
      Hi,
      Found this pottery app that is addicting. Thought about using it in the class this year since wheel throwing clay is not possible. It's not the real thing but a simulation to get the idea. I like it myself- challenging at times. Of course I'm aiming for full stars! Lol

      http://www.examiner.com/review/addicting-pottery-game-that-encourages-the-artful-eye?cid=rss

      What's your thoughts on it? My school is moving towards tablets in the classroom, so it is possible each kid at some point I can do a whole class tech activity. I think of Greek art with this app.
    • MJ Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
        This link is spam... Do not open!

        Jennifer

        "
        It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something."
        Leo Buscalia
      • Ken
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
          I just checked the link and it goes to a online newspaper article. It is simply a review of a pottery application. Am I missing something?

          Ken

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, MJ Smith <smth_mj@...> wrote:

          > This link is spam... Do not open!
          >
          > Jennifer
          >
          > "It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something."
          > Leo Buscalia

        • mariannaD
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2013
            It's not spam! I'm sharing it because I thought it was a neat find and wanted to share it with co teachers. I wrote the article. As artists, I thought maybe others would be interested in an art app we can enjoy along with our students.