Re: favorite texture projects?

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
      It's not letting email you off group :(
      Thanks for the ideas. I really like the bird one! I would love to hear some of your old kids ideas as well. bergiemoore (at) yahoo.com
      We are doing a ceramic lesson, but for "shape and form". I like the flow of the projects coming up. First we're doing lines, zentagnles and doodles ala Picasso, than we're doing a 3 session painting based on the style of Chagall (Marc Chagall's "I and the Village", 1911) who was really free and fancy lose with his orientations and lines. Then the kids will take a face, animal or human, from their paintings and turn it into a 3-d ceramic work. So we'll move from line to shape and form experienced both in 2-d and 3-d. For this reason, I wanted to keep the one ceramic project we'll do this year in the shape and form column.
      Thanks for helping with the texture ideas. I'm open to hearing more :)