Re: Who's on First and What's on Second.....?

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 10, 2013
      I always took attendance. I had a seating chart for each class because I would never remember names and a seating chart helps with classroom management. I would mark them absent if not present and rely on the classroom teacher to have given the absent student a pass and would assume that if they returned to the art room, they would have a pass in their hands. I never had a roll call, I simply looked at the empty chairs and then matched it with the name on the seating chart.

      Ken