HS Visual Arts Teacher Position Available- Newark NJ

  • Terri Frohman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      We have an opening for a HS Visual Arts Teacher, graphic arts background preferred but not limited to.
      This will be the second art teacher working with myself to create a full 9-12 art program that develops curriculum for a 9/10th grade beginner art course based on the elements and principles of design.
      Please email me ASAP for more information or visit www.kipp.org under the careers section.

      :)
      Terri Frohman