From the Inside Out - International Fibers Exhibition 2014

  • adamsmarks1956
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
      Sorry if you see this on multiple sites, but we are very excited about our announcement!
      I teach art full-time at Oakville Middle School in St. Louis, but I am also a papermaker and fibers artist.

      Pat Vivod and I (both from Southern Illinois, USA) are pleased to announce we have partnered to curate and participate in a 2014 international fibers exhibition at Jacoby Arts Center with Irit Dulman (Israel), India Flint (Australia), Fabienne Dorsman-Rey (Netherlands) and Rio Wrenn (Oregon, USA). Pat has been working hard to create a blog that explains the exhibition. Mark your calendars for the opening on August 22, 2014 at the Jacoby Arts Center in Alton, IL!!

      http://exhibition-fromtheinsideout.blogspot.com/

      Elizabeth Adams-Marks
      Art Instructor, Mehlville School District
      St. Louis, MO