Let's Celebrate Summer - Part I (Art Lessons Included)

  • HS1977
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      As we approach the first day of summer, take time now to focus or refocus on the summer months ahead. You'll discover why these links are well worth a second look. (Because art education links are mentioned throughout the lesson plans, I decided to post this to the art_education list. :-)

      Visit https://montessori21stcentury.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/lets-celebrate-summer-part-i/ to access the following links:

      AMC Montessori Summer Hands-On Learning Newsletter

      Experiencing Fine Art in Person with Your Children

      Indoor Activities Get You Out of the Sun

      FAMILY FUN AND OUTDOOR SCIENCE PURSUITS: A "NATURAL" COMBINATION

      MONTESSORI LESSONS -A Gardening Unit Study (With the Focus on the Summer)

      Innovative Montessori Music for the Summer

      Montessori Summer Activities: Woodworking

      I wish you and your family a very blessed summer.

      Enjoy!
      Heidi Anne Spietz