Architecture/Design opening in MA

  • c
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
      Any architecture or industrial design teachers out there?
      Anyone want to move to a small island community a few miles offshore?
      A very cool opportunity here! We need more applicants!

      MARTHA'S VINEYARD REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
      Search Re-Opened
      2013-14 School Year

      Architecture/Industrial Design Instructor

      Teaching experience in a design/shop environment; experience with S.T.E.A.M. curriculum, architecture, product and industrial design, along with working knowledge of CAD, 3D printing and model-making.
      Certification Required

      Qualified candidates should submit a completed professional application, resume, letter of application, certification, transcripts, and three letters of reference to the Superintendent's Office.

      Professional Application can be found at: www.mvyps.org
      or at the Superintendent of Schools Office, 4 Pine Street,
      Vineyard Haven, (508)693.2009

      Deadline: Noon, June 11, 2013
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013