Re: Digital Portfolios suggestions

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
      I'd still love suggestions and samples, but I did find this in my search last night- 15 free online portfolio hosting sites- and the PortfolioBox looks super promising.

      http://designinstruct.com/roundups/free-online-portfolio/

      I started one-
      http://bbergenstock.portfoliobox.me/plethora-of-works
      I'm just playing around with it to test versatility of the site, user friendliness, and cost. Probably the best part is that it limits you to 50 images for free, but not data size :), which I reached in the blink of an eye on another site since my camera is a 13 mp.
      It also highlighted how few of my pieces I have images of and how bad most of the pictures of my art are! LOL. Nothing like this kind of event to wake me up to a realization like that.
      Regards,
      Brandy