national conference: Arts and Special Education, Aug 7-8

  • Abodeely, John M
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 7:44 AM

      Dear Colleagues,

      The Kennedy Center is hosting Intersections: Arts and Special Education Conference, August 7-8, 2013. The conference will address emerging issues about students with disabilities and access to arts education. Because of the tremendous response from our “call for presentations” we are offering over 56 high quality sessions.

      ·         http://www.kennedy-center.org/specialed

      If you have any questions, please get in touch.

      -John

      John Abodeely

      National Partnerships, Education

      John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts

      202.416.8843

      This e-mail message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. This message may contain trade secrets, attorney-client communication, or other privileged and confidential information. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, reproduction or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the Sender and delete the material from any computer.