Re: [art_education] Pinterst board?

  • reenshannon
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2013
      I have a pinterest board - I think you can find it by searching my name-
      Reen Shannon (not Shannon Reen). I'm with you - LOVE IT!

      > If you have a pinterest board, will you share with me the link so I can
      > take a look :) I'm new convert to this site, but I really love it!
      > Thanks,
      > Brandy

    • Brandy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
        Yes, I follow that one, and I appreciate Mrs. Reen letting me know about her great boards. Pinterest is just such a fox hole of this and and then that. But it can be hard to find boards unless I get going on a good thread.
        Regards,
        Brandy

        > Brandy,
        >
        > If you are talking about the Incredible Art Department, the Pinterest board address is http://pinterest.com/incredibleart/boards/
        >
        > Ken
        >

        > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Brandy" <bergiemoore@> wrote:
        > >
        > > If you have a pinterest board, will you share with me the link so I can take a look :) I'm new convert to this site, but I really love it!
        > > Thanks,
        > > Brandy

      • Robin Hartmann
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013