Re: Pinterst board?

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2013
      Brandy,

      If you are talking about the Incredible Art Department, the Pinterest board address is http://pinterest.com/incredibleart/boards/

      Ken

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Brandy" <bergiemoore@...> wrote:

      > If you have a pinterest board, will you share with me the link so I can take a look :) I'm new convert to this site, but I really love it!
      > Thanks,
      > Brandy

    • reenshannon
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2013
        I have a pinterest board - I think you can find it by searching my name-
        Reen Shannon (not Shannon Reen). I'm with you - LOVE IT!

        > If you have a pinterest board, will you share with me the link so I can
        > take a look :) I'm new convert to this site, but I really love it!
        > Thanks,
        > Brandy

      • Brandy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
          Yes, I follow that one, and I appreciate Mrs. Reen letting me know about her great boards. Pinterest is just such a fox hole of this and and then that. But it can be hard to find boards unless I get going on a good thread.
          Regards,
          Brandy

          > Brandy,
          >
          > If you are talking about the Incredible Art Department, the Pinterest board address is http://pinterest.com/incredibleart/boards/
          >
          > Ken
          >

          > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Brandy" <bergiemoore@> wrote:
          > >
          > > If you have a pinterest board, will you share with me the link so I can take a look :) I'm new convert to this site, but I really love it!
          > > Thanks,
          > > Brandy

        • Robin Hartmann
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013