Pinterst board?

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2013
      If you have a pinterest board, will you share with me the link so I can take a look :) I'm new convert to this site, but I really love it!
      Thanks,
      Brandy
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , May 31, 2013
        Brandy,

        If you are talking about the Incredible Art Department, the Pinterest board address is http://pinterest.com/incredibleart/boards/

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Brandy" <bergiemoore@...> wrote:

        > If you have a pinterest board, will you share with me the link so I can take a look :) I'm new convert to this site, but I really love it!
        > Thanks,
        > Brandy

      • reenshannon
        Message 3 of 5 , May 31, 2013
          I have a pinterest board - I think you can find it by searching my name-
          Reen Shannon (not Shannon Reen). I'm with you - LOVE IT!

          > If you have a pinterest board, will you share with me the link so I can
          > take a look :) I'm new convert to this site, but I really love it!
          > Thanks,
          > Brandy

        • Brandy
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013
            Yes, I follow that one, and I appreciate Mrs. Reen letting me know about her great boards. Pinterest is just such a fox hole of this and and then that. But it can be hard to find boards unless I get going on a good thread.
            Regards,
            Brandy

            > Brandy,
            >
            > If you are talking about the Incredible Art Department, the Pinterest board address is http://pinterest.com/incredibleart/boards/
            >
            > Ken
            >

            > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Brandy" <bergiemoore@> wrote:
            > >
            > > If you have a pinterest board, will you share with me the link so I can take a look :) I'm new convert to this site, but I really love it!
            > > Thanks,
            > > Brandy

          • Robin Hartmann
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2013