Creative Stress Management Workshop-- space still available!

  • jessicalynnsagewillow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013

      I first of all want to thank all the contributors who have provided me with
      wonderful resources, insight and knowledgeable considerations during my time as a member in this group. I hope that more time and community involvement will allow me to provide the same back and be more of a contributing member!

      So, this has become an introduction in addition to an announcement of a great workshop opportunity coming up in Evanston IL on May 24th!

      As an art therapist, I have enjoyed working with many children, adolescents and families in group and individual therapy. Using creative expression and artistic exploration in the therapeutic environment has been my passion as I continue to develop my professional identity in providing services at a private practice setting while offering workshops and groups.

      Please find the announcement of the Creative Stress Management Workshop below and feel free to pass along the information to anyone who may be interested. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by visiting www.Sage-Willow.com

      Thank you!

      Creative Stress Management

      Using Creative Exploration to Experience Mindfulness,

      Relaxation and Restorative Energy

      For Adults

      Facilitated by Jessica Lynn Harris & Christina Zerwer

      Friday May 24th – 6-8:30pm - Cost: $75

      Blue Lotus Art Studio—912 Sherman Ave, Evanston 60202

      In a relaxed and supportive environment, learn about the purpose of stress and how you experience it physically and emotionally.  Develop healthy coping strategies to manage your stress effectively.  Through guided imagery, relaxation techniques and expressive art tools, participants will engage in various projects to promote awareness, relaxation and fun. Ideal for individuals who want to learn more about stress, the effects of stress and how to gain a sense of control and balance in life.  Individuals dealing with difficult emotions such as anxiety, sadness, worry or anger can gain a sense of hope and clarity.

      To Register: Please visit www.Sage-Willow.com or

                                   email jessica@...

      Jessica Lynn Harris, LCPC, ATR-BC facilitates artistic expression and creative exploration when working with children and adolescents through individual, group and family therapy. She also offers art-based workshops at Blue Lotus studio in Evanston as well as in group private practice.  She owns www.Sage-Willow.com-- a store devoted to sharing and selling her artwork.

      Christina Zerwer, MA, LCPC received her Master's Degree in Counseling from Southwestern College in Santa Fe, NM in 2006. She specializes in treating mood and anxiety disorders. She additionally has found a niche in small groups and workshops.