Re: [art_education] Digest Number 3999

  • Kamla
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      Hi,

      On 15 June there will be an exhibition of paintings by 25 Indian artists at the Marriot in Central park,New York from 4 - 8 pm. As an art teacher I am very excited that one of my paintings has been selected for this show.

      The exhibition entitled 'Confluence' will feature paintings of 26 Artists from India.
      If you do happen to be in NY around 15 June do visit the show.

      Kamla Ravikumar
      Chennai, India