Art Education information for summer break

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2013
      It is that time once again when the northern hemisphere goes on summer break. Did you know that you don't have to unsubscribe over the summer? Instead, you can go to the list home page and select "Edit Membership" and then select "Web Only." This will mean you still have access to the list group by visiting the home page but will not receive any e-mails.

      When your school resumes, you can then go back to your membership and select your daily or digest e-mail posts. An alternate would be to use a personal e-mail for the summer.

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"

      P.S.
      I notice that the number of posts have gone down significantly since I've begun moderating posts. Is this because there is a delay when your posts are approved? If so, I may need to reconsider setting up the group for moderation.