Boston Center for the Arts Invitation

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 3:51 PM
      My name is Noah Simes; I'm the Performing Arts Intern at the Boston Center for the Arts. The BCA is hosting the 2nd annual Arts Professionals' Breakfast, and would love to have this event listed on your website. I've included all the information about the event below.

      Thank you!

      ARTS PROFESSIONALS' BREAKFAST

      Tuesday, May 7th | 8:30-10:30 am
      at Hamersley's Bistro at the BCA

      Join the Boston Center for the Arts (BCA) for the 2nd annual Arts Professionals' Breakfast where we will recognize innovations in arts administration throughout Massachusetts.

      Breakfast will be generously provided by Chef Gordon Hamersley of Hamersley's Bistro, one of 2010's U.S. Top 10 celebrity chef-owned restaurants.

      The breakfast will feature a moderated panel discussion which will explore projects by the following innovators:

      - Big Red & Shiny
      - Cambridge Center for Adult Education
      - Center for Art and Community Partnerships, MassArt

      This signature event aims to:

      - Recognize the too-often unacknowledged arts administrators that are crucial to the continuity and vitality of the arts.
      - Provide the opportunity for professional networking and mentoring for arts administrators.
      - Create an atmosphere where participants can network with other arts professionals across the state.
      - Continue the BCA's commitment to workforce development and sector unity.

      Tickets on sale now! For more information, visit http://www.bcaonline.org/public-programs/arts-professionals-breakfast.html