Two art teacher openings - Indiana

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 1:42 AM
      I teach at Westview School Corporation and I know of two
      job openings for the next school year. I am not sure if anyone
      else has it posted yet? But wanted to send the links out. One is
      in my corporation and the other is for a neighboring corporation.
      Thanks....wishing good art teachers the best of luck finding
      the right job for the right person in the right corporation!
      Blessings to all!
      Elizabeth

      Westview School Corporation will be hiring an Elementary
      Art Education Teacher for the next school year. We are located
      in Shipshewana, Indiana. You will be teaching Monday, Wednesday,
      and Friday at Shipshewana-Scott Elementary. Then Tuesday and
      Thursday at Meadowview Elementary School (sharing Meadowview
      with the other art teacher. If the schedule stays the same.)
      No transferring between schools within the day.
      http://www.westview.k12.in.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=66

      Also Lakeland School Corporation will be hiring an Elementary
      Art Education Teacher for next school year. Lakeland is located
      in LaGrange County west of Shipshewana, Indiana.
      Here is their website:
      http://www.lakeland.k12.in.us/pages/Lakeland_School_Corporation/Departments/Human_Resources